The Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 136 is available in pneumatic or hydraulic drive for oil spill response or industrial use. Due to its shallow draft and light weight, this handy skimmer is ideal for clean up in creeks, rivers and lakes.
It is equally at home in an API separator or inland river spill. The pneumatic model can be connected directly to a vacuum truck for an efficient oil spill response unit or routine pit cleanup operations. Also available with a high capacity grooved drum.
The Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 136 shares many of the same application as the Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 118 with twice the recovery rate. A big difference is that this model can be supplied with our ES400 Helical Screw pump for heavy oil transfer.
The Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 136 is widely used in industry; the offloading pump may be mounted on the skimmer for high head application. Lightweight and easy to deploy on site, the Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 136 is popular for many applications including use with tank trucks. This rugged skimmer is Elastec’s best response unit, and can also be used effectively in pits for heavy oil recovery.
Around the world Elastec Oil Skimmers have proven themselves to be versatile and reliable in a variety of circumstances, recovering hydrocarbons from low viscosity to high viscosity with maximum efficiency.
The Oil Skimmer is designed to recover oil only from various water surfaces with high efficiency (97% Oil). Our Oil Recovery Skimmers are light and robust allowing for fast and easy oil spill recovery.
Email or phone our Spill Control Experts for advice on the best Oil Recovery Skimmer for your requirements.
Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 136 Specifications:
- Operating Environment: Industrial Inland & Harbor
- Recovery Rate: 265 Litres/Min
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 94 x 234 x 46 cm
- Weight: 45 Kg
- Draft: 75 mm
- Skimmer Frame: Marine Grade Aluminium
- Power: Diesel, Electric & Pneumatic
- Drive Motor: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
Benefits of Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 136:
- Simple Operation
- Selective recovery of a wide range of oils
- Operates in little as 3" / 75mm of water
- No buoyancy adjustments required
- Moulded PE drums ( no external skin to replace)
- Rugged and light weight design
- Self-adjusting wipers
- Grooved Drums available for enhanced recovery rates
- Range of options including steam coils for icing conditions