Smart, weight saving construction lets you carry more, while the shortest BBC in its vehicle class makes it easy to manoeuvre on busy city streets. A C13 engine and modern aerodynamics provide top-notch fuel efficiency that keeps you environmentally friendly.
Specifications of On-Highway Trucks - CT610
Cat truck is committed to building safe, reliable, high-quality trucks for the Australian market. The same strength and reliability that built Australia's highways can now take you across them. Inside and out, Cat trucks represents the cutting edge of technology.
CT610 Exterior Features
With its aerodynamic lines, refined hood and bold Cat® badge, the CT610 is sure to turn heads. But its real beauty lies in its features-designed by Caterpillar to deliver all the performance and rugged durability you demand.
- Aluminum alloy cab construction reduces overall weight for maximum payloads.
- Sloped hood increases visibility and decreases wind drag for improved fuel efficiency.
- Lightweight bonnet enables driver to tilt and conduct daily checks.
- Windshield provides unparalleled visibility for safer driver maneuvering.
CT610 Interior Features
For decades, we've been designing machine cabs that combine comfort and functionality - and it shows in the CT610's spacious interior. Ergonomic controls reduce driver fatigue, while interior details enhance driver jobsite safety and productivity.
- Ergonomically designed control panel gives drivers complete command and control.
- Adjustable, air-suspended driver's seat delivers comfort all shift long.
- Premium design and materials dramatically reduce vibration and provide top quality sound insulation.
- Ergonomically designed interiors feature an optional tilt and telescoping steering wheels
The Cat® C13 is the well-proven on-highway diesel engine built for versatility and payload-pulling profitability. Engineered with leading edge technology, the C13 delivers a solid combination of rugged reliability, durability, low operating costs and excellent fuel economy. No matter what the job or payload calls for, this truck provides all the power you need to get the job done.
Dealer Repair Frequency statistics show Caterpillar® heavy-duty engines offer outstanding reliability based on initial quality and customer surveys.
Laboratory tests and engine disassembly analyses indicate Cat® C13 engines are expected to have a B50 life of one million miles with Cat's recommended maintenance.
2007 compliant Cat® C13 engines are engineered to offer the same fuel economy as EPA 2004 compliant engines.
Total Owning/Operating Costs
2007 compliant Cat engines are engineered to offer the same reliability, durability, fuel economy and similar maintenance costs as EPA 2004 compliant engines for outstanding overall value.
For more information on On-Highway Trucks - CT610, please click here.