When you need to go the distance, choose the CT630, our first long haul truck. A roomier, more functional interior, industry-leading aerodynamics and fuel efficiency comes standard as well as the power of a C15, 550-hp, and 6-cylinder engine with cruise control.
Specifications of On-Highway Trucks - CT630
We spend hundreds of hours on the road asking customers to describe the ideal truck. Our design team rode alongside drivers and gathered input on everything from specs and comfort to visibility and performance. The result? The CT630 - custom built to your specifications, so you can put it to work for your business right away.
CT630 Exterior Features
With its aerodynamic lines, refined hood and bold Cat® badge, the CT630 is sure to turn heads. But its real beauty lies in its features - designed by Caterpillar to deliver all the performance and rugged durability you demand.
- Aluminum alloy cab construction reduces overall weight for maximum payloads.
- Sloped hood increases visibility and decreases wind drag for improved fuel efficiency.
- Lightweight bonnet enables driver to tilt and conduct daily checks.
- Windshield provides unparalleled visibility for safer driver maneuvering.
CT630 Interior Features
For decades, we've been designing machine cabs that combine comfort and functionality - and it shows in the CT630's spacious interior. Ergonomic controls reduce driver fatigue, while interior details enhance driver jobsite safety and productivity.
- Ergonomically designed control panel gives drivers complete command and control.
- Adjustable, air-suspended driver's seat delivers comfort all shift long.
- Premium design and materials dramatically reduce vibration and provide top quality sound insulation.
- Ergonomically designed interiors feature an optional tilt and telescoping steering wheels.
The Cat® C15 continues to be the heavy-duty engine of choice for fleets and owner-operators alike. Built with market leading technology, the C15 delivers a winning combination of rugged reliability, million-kilometer durability, low operating costs and excellent fuel economy. The rugged landscape that makes up Australia demands for a high-performance truck and the CT630 complete with the C15 engine will not only give you all the power you need, but also help optimise your business operations.
Dealer Repair Frequency statistics show Caterpillar® heavy-duty engines offer outstanding reliability based on initial quality and customer surveys.
Laboratory tests and engine disassembly analyses indicate Cat® C15 engines are expected to have a B50 life of one million miles with Cat's recommended maintenance.
Fuel Economy 2007 compliant Cat® C15 engines are engineered to offer the same fuel economy as EPA 2004 compliant engines.
Total Owning/Operating Costs
2007 compliant Cat engines are engineered to offer the same reliability, durability, fuel economy and similar maintenance costs as EPA 2004 compliant engines for outstanding overall value.
For more information on On-Highway Trucks - CT630, please click here.