We understand how much time and money has been invested in this project and therefore, we are here to provide a quality site security to protect your interests. Our focus is on the safety and security of your staff members, construction workers, property and equipment.
As each site is unique, AI Security will tailor a construction security strategy that best meets your sites specific requirements and budget. We also select security guards with the best skills set to match your requirements.
Your construction security can include any of the following:
- Security Guards: AI Security can offer around-the-clock construction security guards to ensure the security and safety of your site
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs): The SOPs are designed to each individual sites specifications and requirements, and will be customised to work in conjunction with your company's SOPs
- Traffic Control: Our security guards will act as logistic co-ordinators to ensure congestion is minimised and vehicles are directed to the correct area of the site
- Deliveries: Our security guards will ensure all deliveries are registered and marked against the checklist to ensure standards for site security are maintained
- Lock down and un-lock of site: We will ensure that the construction site is secure and correct lock-down procedures are followed
- Security patrols: In non-business times to protect valuables such as tools, equipment and appliances, our security patrols are also in position to respond to any alarm activations. If there is no overnight security guard, they will conduct perimeter checks to ensure nothing has been tampered with and that the locks are still in place at all points of entry
- Temporary alarms and CCTV systems: These can be provided by AIG on a monthly hire basis and will be designed to fit your requirements and budget. There is an additional option of having the alarm system automatically ring your company directly or to a mobile number if there is activation.