High pressure hydraulic oil lines.
Black, oil resistant synthetic rubber. (Nitrile).
One braid of high tensile steel wire.
- Black, oil resistant and abrasion resistant synthetic rubber.
- No skiving required with T200 & T700 Series BITELOK Crimp Couplings and K Series Field Attachable Couplings.
From -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F).
- Maximum working pressures are based on 4:1 safety factor (minimum burst to maximum working pressure).
- Complies with Flame Resisant requirements of Australian Standard AS 2660 and Method of Test AS 1180.10B.
- Meets Flame Resistant Designation "U.S. MSHA" of the US Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration.