Research Dynamics changes the way we analyse our markets and audiences.
By asking the questions using a PDA, respondents are 40% more likely to provide their time and feedback.
Many of the respondents are receptive to providing immediate contact details to build a database including the dispatch of a .pdf of your products or services.
Responses are immediately built to a survey database, enabling you (for the first time) to immediately respond to the current responses.
- On-Location Consumer and Audience Research
- On-Location Social Research
- Internal Staff/HR Research
- Marketing and Strategic Planning Programs
By identifying the responses, you are able to change the profile of questions should particular patterns start to emerge.
The dynamic nature of the research using PDA's allows you to amplify your professionalism and response in the market.
By using PDA's, our researchers are able to:
- record instantaneous details to a central database for your viewing
- record information and develop a consumer database for you
- send .pdf's or other records to a consumers email address
- accept orders for goods or services
- use the PDA's for bookings or future appointments.
We use a predominantly female workforce, consisting of mothers who are seeking part or full time employment.