EIT radiometers and on-line monitoring equipment provide UV users with the widest choice of instruments on the market. The radiometers are NIST traceable and most are available in a choice of four standard wavelengths.
Features of Online Monitoring Equipment - DIN Rail UV Intensity Monitor:
- Continuously monitors the output of a single UV lamp as a percentage of 100% original value;
- Clamps onto "din rail" behind equipment allowing multiple units to be inserted into a relatively compact area;
- Provides a 0-10 volts output proportional to UV which can interface to a PLC, strip chart recorder, etc;
- Features an alarm relay contact;
- Powered by 24 volts AC or DC.