Onsite Moderate Courses:
- Feature three face to face training sessions and the WorkCover licence test.
- The initial session runs for approximately 4 hrs depending on student numbers, session two and three are approx 2 hours each in duration and the licence testing takes between 2-5 hours depending again on student numbers.
- Each forklift training session is tailored closely around your schedule and is designed to provide minimal disruption to your business as possible.
- If required, practical training can include normal work place duties including unloading/loading of trucks picking orders etc.
- Students will have Theory Study and Driving and Checks Practice to complete between Trainers visits and the necessary study time and driving time will need to be allocated.
Onsite Full Forklift Course:
- Can be delivered using a variety of different training session schedules.
- Standard courses consist of either two 5 hr sessions followed by the WorkCover licence testing or two days of training followed by the WorkCover licence testing.
Further information can be found here