Ausrack Patch is designed to provide a functional and cost effective solution for network patching applications. With its 2-post open rack design, Ausrack Patch is an ideal solution for applications where accessibility is a major requirement.
The simple, open construction ensures that not only is installation simple, but access can be gained to both the front a rear of the equipment at all times.
Available in 40 and 45RU configurations the Ausrack Patch system is supplied flatpacked, and has been designed to be both quick and easy to assemble.
Ausrack Patch Rack Features
- Robust 1.6mm zinc coated steel
- Durable Satin Black finish
- Cost-effective, but flexible design used extensively for patch applications
- Range of cable management accessories can be added to the basic rack
- Available in 40 and 45RU configurations
- Supplied flatpacked with all fixings
- Solid construction for bolting to the floor
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Maximum load rating of 375kg
For further information about the Ausrack Patch - 19" Lab Rack visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets