The spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer double bellow to provide for dust removal.
WAM's BELLOJET ZC Telescopic Loading Bellows are suitable for continuous loading with a maximum flow rate of 250m3/h (147 cfm) of bulk material. At the lower end of the Loading Bellow, a special dust skirt seal is provided for settling on the truck skip or stockpile. The Loading Bellow is operated by an electric winch.
The fan of the BELLOJET dust filtration system is equipped with a 2.2 kW (3.0 HP) fan that increases the efficiency of the filtering elements. Due to an after-shutdown-cleaning-cycle, the filter elements are always in perfect condition at the start of each new loading.
The dust filter includes eight cartridges to provide an overall surface area of 10m2 (108 sq ft).
First, the Loading Bellow is lowered from the stand-by position towards the truck skip. As soon as the bellow outlet feet have reached the skip, the slack cable switch mounted outside the transmission box stops lowering of the bellow.
The limit switch inside the transmission box stops both full extension and contraction of the bellow. Material loading is started by opening the silo outlet valve.
During the filling of the truck, the filter fan continuously sucks dust through the external bellow into the integrated filter cartridges in the upper section of the unit and exhausts excess air.
The level sensor mounted under the dust skirt makes the loading bellow lift progressively maintaining the skirt constantly in contact with the stockpile. Contraction of the bellow back to stand-by position is started by the operator via remote control.
Once the bellow is fully contracted, the cable limit switch inside the transmission box stops operation. The preset after shut-down cleaning cycle now provides for additional pulse jet cleaning of the filter cartridges for another ten minutes.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Built-in dust filter reduces dust emission during filling operation
- Flexible chute in Neoprene covered by Hypalon makes the bellow weather-proof, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant and durable
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading bellow without cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow
Options & Accessories
- Double bellows with optional internal steel cones
- Bellows manufactured in Neoprene / Hypalon (food-grade on request) or Kevlar
- Control panel with remote control
- Available with capacitance level indicator (optionally twin-type), rotary level indicator or vibrating level indicator
- Outlet vibrator
- Metallic contact parts in hardened abrasion-resistant steel