It’s similar to a finance lease but, gives you more flexibility. You might have also heard it called a rental agreement, rental, fully maintained operating lease or non maintained operating lease.
How do they work?
We purchase the equipment and rent it to you for an agreed payment over a fixed term. You get to use the equipment without the hassle of disposing of it at the end of its life. It’s like renting your equipment over a fixed period.
What sort of business equipment do operating leases best suit?
- Office equipment
What are the benefits of operating leases and rentals?
- Upgrade, add and replace – make changes to your equipment throughout the contract
- You keep your capital – no deposit required and we pay 100% for the equipment so you don’t need to tie up your funds
- Less risk – because you don’t fork out a huge payment to buy the equipment
- Short or long term contracts - from 2 to 5 years
- Easy budgeting – fixed rental and interest so you always know what you’re up for
- Tax advantages – 100% deductable when used solely for business
- We pay GST - so you’re monthly payments are lower.