The standard instrument is calibrated for eight (8) selectable gas readings on the direct digital display. The FI-21 operating principle utilises the highly accurate measurement with CCD and Fourier analysis technology and electronic circuitry to provide direct digital readout. The FI-21 is equipped with a built-in sample draw pump for ease of use.
- Capable of measurement for up to 8 kinds of gases;
- Gas can be selected with key operation;
- Direct digital readout;
- Built-in sampling pump;
- High accurate measurement with CCD and Fourier analysis technology;
- Data logging stores up to 100 readings;
- Few consumable parts saves maintenance cost.
- Measurement of gas concentrations for solvent gases, fumigation gases, etc;
- Measurement of gas purity;
- Measurement of fuel calories;
- Measurement of anaesthetic gases.