Largely employed for prototypes, spare parts and low-medium volume production, with the enhanced performances of the OPTIMO 2545 model, this versatile laser tool finds new applications in industrial manufacturing processes.
Large working volume (more than 11 m³) with great accessibility, flying optics system, cartesian, gantry, unitized structure, high accuracy and easy programmability make OPTIMO a 5-axis machine ideal for the fast and precise processing of large 3D parts.
The new direct-drive head without gears assures high dynamics and accuracy, absence of backlash and wear.
The rapid tool changing system makes it possible to easily switch from one production to another and to further widen the application range of this highly flexible machine. With the right tool, OPTIMO accurately cuts and welds different material and thickness.
Features of Optimo 2545 - 3D Laser Machine:
- Flying optics: the workpiece remains fixed throughout the work process
- * 5 axes + 6th adaptive axis with capacitive sensor
- Gantry, unitized, compact structure (excellent ratio working volume/ machine footprint)
- Easy and quick installation: no structural foundation required
- SIPS: safety couplings to protect the head in the event of an impact
- CNC PRIMACH, 32 bit, WINDOWS NT®, flat color screen and "touch-screen" function
- Programming handbox with keys and joystick for simple and fast programming
- FPC: automatic optics adjustment to alternate material and thicknesses and for high and uniform cutting quality in the whole working volume
- LPM and Fast-Approach for a considerable reduction of cycle times
- Auto-calibration: automatic, error-free head geometry calibration
- Laser generator from 2500 to 4000 W (according to the application) integrated in the machine
Options for Optimo 2545 - 3D Laser Machine:
- 7.5" cutting kit
- B-housing with parabolic mirror for welding applications
- 3-D CAD/CAM for off-line programming
- Powerful programming functions (such as Autosquare, Skating, Fulltracking and Shapestoring)
- "Split cabin", to enhance machine productivity
- Automatic systems for loading/unloading