Order Entry V1.00
Product Code: AWOE002
For Microsoft Access: Versions 2000/XP
Operating System: As required for the relevant Microsoft Access version
This is a very basic order entry database suitable for many small enterprises.
This is based on the wizard built database available in Access 2000. We have split the database into 2 files and made some changes to relationships. The fee we charge is for those services and to maintain the availability of the databases on our website. You can build this database in Access using the wizard and perform the same changes yourself if you wish.
You can use this database as is, or if you wish as a starting point to further modifications to suit your activities.
With this database you can record customer sales orders, specifying shipping details, then keep track of payments as made. You can define your own products, shipping methods, customers, etc.
- Enter sales orders for customers with shipping options, then record payments as made. Orders can include discounts.
- Print sales orders for customers, specifying any specific information as well as payment terms.
- Maintain lists such as products, employees, customers, shipping methods, payment methods and your company details.
- View reports such as receivables aging, sales by customer, product or employee.
- The database has been split into 2 files - one containing the data, another the interface. This improves multi-user installations, and facilitates easier interface updates should modifications be required.
- Best of all YOU have FULL DESIGN access to the entire database and all objects.