Organic Fertilizer Agro Mate
Organic Fertilizer Agro Mate is a combination of granular humic acid and organic catalysts which increase soil microbial activity.
- Humic Acid 70%
- Organic matter 80%
Benefits of Organic Fertilizer Agro Mate
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Acts as an organic catalyst
- Provides a food source to encourage soil micro-organisms
- Increases root respiration and formation
- Increases plant membrane permeability
- Rich in organic and mineral substances
- Improves friability
- Improves aeration
- Increases water holding capacity
- Reduces erosion
- Optimises cation exchange capacity to retain nutrients
- Enhances pH buffering capacity
- Increases organic carbon
The Importance of Humic Acids:
Humic acids are complex organic molecules formed by the breakdown of organic matter. in the soil. Humic acids contain many functional groups that are highly active in the mobilisation of plant nutrients.
The Importance of Humus:
Humus is a complex aggregate of brown to dark coloured substances that originated during the ancient decomposition of plant and animal residues.
Humus is a very complex mixture of organic constituents that originated in living plant tissue. The end result of microbial activity and breakdown of humus is known as humic acid.
To Know about Organic Fertilizer Agro Mate Please click here