Organic Insecticides | AzaMax controls a wide range of pest species including Mites, Aphids, Whitefly, Caterpillars and Thrips. It is registered in Australia for the control of Two Spotted Mites, Green Peach Aphid, Greenhouse whitelfy and Fungus gnats in ornamentals and cutflowers.
The advantage Organic Insecticides | AzaMax has over current insecticdes is that it has no withholding periods, no re-entry restrictions and maximum user safety. This means minimal spray protection gear, while maintaining maximum operator safety. Organic Insecticides | AzaMax is perfect for use in and around public traffic areas and where produce handling and crop harvesting is labour intensive and continuous.
Organic Insecticides | AzaMax is a very effective resistance management tool for crops where continuous use of insecticdes can limit spray options. It is also an excellent tank mix with other inseticides becuase it has been shown to act as a synergist, weakening pests and making them more suspectible to chemicals like Spinosad and Bt's.
Organic Insecticides | AzaMax is slightly translaminar and also when soil drenched will translocate through the plant protecting against many chewing and sucking pest species.
Why is Organic Insecticides | AzaMax superior to other products?
- Organic Insecticides | AzaMax does not contain neem oil and unlike many neem based products, is not formulated using harmful solvents, surfactants, or preservatives. No APVMA registration has been applied for, or granted to any neem oil product due to the potentially harmful impurities in neem oil and because the processing method used to obtain neem oil ultimately destroys most of its insecticidal properties.
- Organic Insecticides | AzaMax is processed in a way that concentrates and preserves the active properties of neem. The actives are then formulated into a 12,000 ppm emulsifiable concentrate of Azadirachtin, guaranteed to have a shelf-life of up to two years and remain effective in crops after spraying for up to 14 days. No other neem product is as stable or as effective as Organic Insecticides | AzaMax.
- Organic Insecticides | AzaMax contains up to 100 natural chemicals all aimed at having negative impacts on insect pests. This makes Organic Insecticides | AzaMax a very versatile insecticide that effectively eliminates the potential for insects to develop any chemical resistance.
- Organic Insecticides | AzaMax intensifies the effectiveness of other insecticides by weakening the insect's chemical defence, this in turn reduces the onset of resistance of the pest to the chemical being applied. This feature makes Organic Insecticides | AzaMax an excellent tank mix with other insecticides.
- Organic Insecticides | AzaMax is very safe to users, the environment and non-target insects including bees, spiders and most other beneficial predators and parasitoids.
- Organic Insecticides | AzaMax is registered as an organic input in Australia with the Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA). This allows growers to brand their produce as Australian Certified Organic (ACO) once they have satisfies all the other criteria of the ACO certification process.