Hisorb can be land farmed, is clean, dust free, produced from a sustainable resources (cotton) without compromising the absorbency rate.
Made from a special blend of cotton fibres, the newly developed Hisorb rolls & pads are 30% more absorbent than polypropylene.
Hisorb rolls, pads and booms absorb a wide range of fuels & oils including all hydrocarbons, solvents, oil based paints, and cooking oils.
Features of Hisorb Range Of Absorbents
- Made from a Sustainable Resource
- Highly Absorbent, so you use less
- Rapid absorption, saves valuable time during cleanup
- Light weight, making it safe for spill teams to use
- Clean and dustless, will not leave your workplace in a mess
- No known shelf life problems, so your absorbents are ready to use many years in the future
- Biodegradable, so used absorbents can be land farmed
- Absorbents may be incinerated for easy disposal
45cm x 40cm (code: HSP)
90cm x 90m (code: HSM)
15m x 90cm (code: HSR.9)