When the Internet was in its infancy there was no one to ask advice about organic SEO best business practices, automated systems or any technical information. In fact, the term SEO or "Search Engine Optimization" didn't exist!
Website owners worked with trial and error to gain hits to their website. They were happy just to get some traffic rather than targeted traffic. They didn't know about organic SEO best business practices to generate income.
Organic SEO best business practices refers to the steps that are undertaken to optimize a website to gain good ratings based on keywords. The only difference between Organic SEO and the modern SEO is an automated process of page submission.
Organic SEO best business practices promotes websites through natural search engine results rather than sponsored links called Pay-Per-Click/PPC and is based on applying fundamental concepts, including:
* Search engines and how they work. A search engine is an avenue that provides the visitor a list of appropriate websites to go to, based on a specific keyword request.
The gatherer of this statistical information is called a "spider", which is a program that counts the number of times a keyword appears in a webpage or website through a process called "crawling".
* Search Engine Optimization. You can't have organic SEO best business practices without Search Engine Optimization. For a search engine to bring as many visitors to your website as possible the SEO's function is to exert influence on the search engine to position your website as close to the top of the list as possible.
By having more visitors, it is hoped that your website will generate more business. This result is desired by every applicant and is a clear measure of success.
* Viral Marketing. This is an important strategy to understand if you are serious about becoming an expert. Viral Marketing will if done correctly, will exponentially increase the number of visitors to your website.
* Optimized Domain Names. This is an essential concept to understand but not easy to implement if you want an effective trail of traffic generated. Getting a keyword-rich domain name is every consultant's dream because it carries so much weight in getting traffic to your site.
* Keyword Research. For a practitioner this is essential because it plays a major role in determining your success. It takes months for this strategy to take effect and your efforts will be wasted if your keywords are not as popular as you assume.
Becoming a specialist is not an easy task, however, worthwhile if you want to maximise your website.