With up to 500 MHz bandwidth and 2.5 GS/s sample rate, the MSO/DPO3000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series provides the performance you need for many of today's mainstream applications.
With as many as 20 channels, you can analyze analog and digital signals with a single instrument. Combine that with automated serial and parallel bus analysis, innovative Wave Inspector® controls, and automated power measurements, and the MSO/DPO3000 Series provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Key Performance Specifications
500, 300, 100 MHz Bandwidth Models
2 and 4 Analog Channel Models
16 Digital Channels (MSO Series)
2.5 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
5 Megapoint Record Length on All Channels
>50,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
Suite of Advanced Triggers
Ease of Use Features
Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated Search of Waveform Data
29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
9 in. (229 mm) WVGA Widescreen Color Display
Small Footprint and Lightweight – Only 5.8 in. (147 mm) deep and 9 lb. (4 kg)
USB 2.0 Host Port on both the Front Panel and Rear Panel for Quick and Easy Data Storage, Printing, and Connecting a USB Keyboard
USB 2.0 Device Port on Rear Panel for Easy Connection to a PC or Direct Printing to a PictBridge®-compatible Printer
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Port for Network Connection and Video Out Port to Export the Oscilloscope Display to a Monitor or Projector
Optional Serial Triggering and Analysis
Automated Serial Triggering, Decode, and Search Options for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232/422/485/UART, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM
Mixed Signal Design and Analysis (MSO Series)
Automated Triggering, Decode, and Search on Parallel Buses
Multichannel Setup and Hold Triggering
MagniVu™ High-speed Acquisition Provides 121.2 ps Fine Timing Resolution on Digital Channels
Optional Application Support
HDTV and Custom Video Analysis
Feature-rich Tools for Debugging Mixed Signal Designs
With the MSO/DPO3000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series, you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Bandwidths up to 500 MHz and a minimum of 5x oversampling on all channels ensure you have the performance you need for many of today's mainstream applications. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO/DPO3000 offers a deep record length of 5 Mpoints standard on all channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, automated serial and parallel bus analysis, and automated power analysis - the MSO/DPO3000 Oscilloscope Series from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Comprehensive Features Speed Every Stage of Debug
The MSO/DPO3000 Series offers a robust set of features to speed every stage of debugging your design – from quickly discovering an anomaly and capturing it, to searching your waveform record for the event and analyzing its characteristics and your device’s behavior.
TekMark Australia | Test & Measurement Supplier, Tektronix Distributor
TekMark Australia is the sole Authorised Australian Distributor for all Tektronix Instrumentation Products.
This includes all Tektronix Oscilloscope products, Logic Analysers, all Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators, Real Time Spectrum Analysers, Video Test Products, and all Accessory products.
The staff at TekMark Australia have a combined experience of over 60 Years with Tektronix and provide full technical support, user training, technology seminars, and product demonstrations for all Tektronix products including:
- TDS1000B/2000B Series Oscilloscopes
- TPS2000 Series Power Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO2000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO3000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO4000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- TDS5000B Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO7000 Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO70000B Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DSA8000 Series Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes
- RSA3000B and RSA6000A Series Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- H600 Series Portable Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- TLA5000 and TLA7000 Series Logic Analysers
- AFG3000, AWG5000 and AWG7000 Series Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators
- All Video Test Products – Waveform Monitors, Generators, MPEG Analysers, Cerify.
TekMark Australia’s portfolio of Test & Measurement, Monitoring and Training products includes several other leading suppliers:
- VTI Technology – Precision Instrumentation for Electronic Signal Distribution, Data Acquisition and Monitoring
- Z Technology – Precision RF Test and Monitoring Systems for Radio & Television Broadcast
- ABI Electronics - Fault Diagnosis Equipment, Circuit Board Testers and Component Testers
- Quantum Data – HDMI and DVI Test Generators and Analysis Systems
- Edibon – Technical Teaching Equipment
- Promax – Electronics Training Systems