With up to 500 MHz bandwidth and 2.5 GS/s sample rate, the MSO/DPO3000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series provides the performance you need for many of today's mainstream applications.
With as many as 20 channels, you can analyze analog and digital signals with a single instrument. Combine that with automated serial and parallel bus analysis, innovative Wave Inspector® controls, and automated power measurements, and the MSO/DPO3000 Series provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Key Performance Specifications
- 500, 300, 100 MHz Bandwidth Models
- 2 and 4 Analog Channel Models
- 16 Digital Channels (MSO Series)
- 2.5 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 5 Megapoint Record Length on All Channels
- >50,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
Ease of Use Features
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated Search of Waveform Data
- 29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
- 9 in. (229 mm) WVGA Widescreen Color Display
- Small Footprint and Lightweight – Only 5.8 in. (147 mm) deep and 9 lb. (4 kg)
- USB 2.0 Host Port on both the Front Panel and Rear Panel for Quick and Easy Data Storage, Printing, and Connecting a USB Keyboard
- USB 2.0 Device Port on Rear Panel for Easy Connection to a PC or Direct Printing to a PictBridge®-compatible Printer
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Port for Network Connection and Video Out Port to Export the Oscilloscope Display to a Monitor or Projector
Optional Serial Triggering and Analysis
- Automated Serial Triggering, Decode, and Search Options for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232/422/485/UART, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM
Mixed Signal Design and Analysis (MSO Series)
- Automated Triggering, Decode, and Search on Parallel Buses
- Multichannel Setup and Hold Triggering
- MagniVu™ High-speed Acquisition Provides 121.2 ps Fine Timing Resolution on Digital Channels
Optional Application Support
- Power Analysis
- HDTV and Custom Video Analysis
Feature-rich Tools for Debugging Mixed Signal Designs
With the MSO/DPO3000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series, you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Bandwidths up to 500 MHz and a minimum of 5x oversampling on all channels ensure you have the performance you need for many of today's mainstream applications. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO/DPO3000 offers a deep record length of 5 Mpoints standard on all channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, automated serial and parallel bus analysis, and automated power analysis - the MSO/DPO3000 Oscilloscope Series from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Comprehensive Features Speed Every Stage of Debug
The MSO/DPO3000 Series offers a robust set of features to speed every stage of debugging your design – from quickly discovering an anomaly and capturing it, to searching your waveform record for the event and analyzing its characteristics and your device’s behavior.