A patented vertical oven process that provides enormous advantages over conventional oven technologies—improved product quality and consistency, reduced footprint and superior flexibility.
Improved product quality
The ultra-compact Serpentine design is based on a transport technology where trays are conveyed horizontally through the oven via an ingenious vertical ‘S’ configuration. This means the products travel through multiple precision-controlled thermal zones, providing superior baking control and consistency.
Typically one-tenth the footprint of an equivalent tunnel oven, Auto-Bake Serpentine ovens offer a crucial advantage in environments where production floor space is at a premium.
Serpentine ovens and systems offer superior flexibility, allowing product changes by simply changing trays, and ancillary tooling. Options include Auto-Bake’s standard ‘contained tray’ model, or the innovative ‘free tray’ transport interface that allows bakers to utilize baking trays or pans that are independent of the oven or system.
Other features of the Serpentine oven include
- High energy efficiency owing to both heating system design and the low surface area to volume ratio.
- The oven is also fully automated, incorporating a user-friendly touch-screen interface.
- Full-length viewing doors allow visual inspection of the bake at every level
- Enable easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- All Auto-Bake Serpentine ovens are custom-built to meet specific product parameters, throughput and available space requirements,
- Enables cost-efficient production
- Rapid return on investment.
Serpentine ovens are available with a range of heating system options:
- Thermal oil radiant
- Electric radiant
- Hybrid radiant/convection