- Baking trays are conveyed through wash and rinse sections where spray nozzles staggered along the length of the process direct high-velocity water to provide a thorough clean.
- The water can be heated using Auto-Bake’s thermal oil technology, electric elements or steam.
- Drying is achieved using high-velocity centrifugal blowers that blow air on both sides of the pan carrier assembly.
- Auxiliary heating for the air is not required as it is heated by friction during recirculation back to the blowers.
- Moisture separators are employed to ensure the air is dry before being re-used
Advantage of the Washing System
- The wash water temperature, together with the high velocity water sprays, tends to negate the requirement for detergent.
- However, if detergent is required, an optional automatic detergent-dosing system can be incorporated.