Overbelt magnets and suspension magnetic separation systems are used for the extraction of tramp metal contamination from quarried and mined products, timber and paper processing, recycling plant scrap metal recovery, pet food manufacture, conveying applications, powders, liquids, and much more.
With extensive experience in magnetic separation, MSA provide high-quality robust designs for heavy duty applications and a high level of customer support before, during and after installation/product of the equipment. The design has been successfully used throughout Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years.
- Manual or self-clean designs
- Inline or cross belt applications
- Electro or permanent magnets
- Pneumatic operated designs available
- Whittington spiral pulley for superior belt tracking, reduction of belt damage and more consistent separation capabilities.
- Protection of crushers and expensive plant equipment
- Increase productivity, reduce downtime and reduce maintenance
- Improve product purity
- Designed & manufactured in Australia in accordance with Aus. Std. 3556-1998
- Local support available
- Options for remote locations.