Donaldson's P-SRF elements have a retention rate of >99.99998% related to <0.2 micron, ensuring safe and sterile filtration of process gases. P-SRF elements provide low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, great strength and long service life to dramatically reduce your operating costs.
P-SRF elements meet FDA requirements for contact with food in accordance with CFR 21 and 1935/2004/EC. The filter media is manufactured without the use of binders and chemical additives and is non-fibre releasing.
Features and benefits
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Excellent mechanical stability and thermal resistance
- Up to more than 100 sterilisation cycles at specific conditions
- Binder free media developed specifically for the removal of contaminating bacteria and viruses
- Filter element is manufactured according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- High flow rates, low pressure drop and excellent de-wetting characteristics
- Longer service life which means less element replacements and lower maintenance costs
P-SRF elements are available in 13 sizes: 03/10; 04/10; 04/20; 05/20; 05/25; 07/25; 05/30; 07/30; 10/30; 15/30; 20/30; 30/30; 30/50