Features of P2vc Disposable Respirators
- Adjustable nose clip and soft foam nose piece
- Polypropylene (PP) outer layer
- Low breathing resistance
- Fringe seal around edge for close fit
- Latex free synthetic rubber head straps
- Exhalation valve reduces hot air build up and increases comfort
- Covered with Active Carbon
Applications of P2vc Disposable Respirators
- Welding, soldering, brazing, metal cutting or pouring.
- Sanding, sawing, planing, gardening, fibreglass handling, removing bonded asbestos products.
- Protection against mining dusts, such as coal, copper, zinc and lead.
Storage and Washing Instructions
Store in a dry, cool environment away from direct sunlight.
These respirators should not be cleaned and reused, should be changed when the filter medium becomes clogged and be disposed of as a solid waste after use.
10 Masks per box
20 boxes per carton
Product Code: MD8626
Sizes: One size fits all