Uniquely, the Pack Boy is delivered to site as a complete kit in component form saving transport costs. On site the Pack Boy is easily assembled in less than 15 minutes and allows panel packs up to 20m long and 4 tonnes total weight to be unloaded and positioned around the site quickly and efficiently. For shorter packs and where necessary, sections can easily be removed.
Comprising a sectional modular beam with self levelling crane forks at each end, the Pack Boy is simple to use and allows packs to be unloaded within minutes and without any risk of panel damage.
In addition to improved speed and efficiency and the elimination of expensive panel damage, the Pack Boy system also avoids the need for truck climbing and contributes towards compliance with the “Working at Height Directive”.
Weekly and daily hire rates are competitively pitched but customers can also benefit from a one-stop-shop package with discounts available when Pack Boy™ hire is combined with Clad Boy or Rota Boy hire.
- Simple and rapid self-assembly
- Easy and quick use
- Cost effective and prevents damage to panels
- One - stop - shop supply of Pack Boy with Clad Boy and / or Rotaboy Vacuum lifters
- Package discount available
- Improved lift safety
- Compliance with " working at height directive"
- Avoids the need to for truck climbing.
- All componenets are certified