Package Test - Seal Integrity Testing Devices
The creep test function checks the package seal under sustained pressure. The creep-toburst test function sequentially checks minimum required seal strength and maximum pressure at burst. Tests can also simulate high altitude conditions.
- Flexible package testing for Sterilized Medical Devices,
- Food and Pharmaceuticals.
- Model 2600 Seal Integrity Tester checks the seal integrity on a wide range of porous and non-porous flexible packages using a pressurized air burst test. Open and closed package test fixtures are available in a variety of standard and custom configurations. Pressurized burst test uses ASTM 1140 method.
- Model 2700 Integrity Tester detects leaks in non-porous packages with a vacuum test chamber. Leak location can be identified by submerging the sample in water.
- Model 2600 Seal Strength Tester
- RS 232 data acquisition interface
- Automatic Pressure Control
- 0.2% full scale pressure calibration accuracy