- Mechanical structure thoroughly manufactured in 304 stainless steel
- Rotary turrets equipped with 4 to 30 capping heads to reach speeds up to 600 BPM
- Possibility to integrate multiple capping turrets onto a single base-frame in monoblock configuration for the application of different types of closures onto the same container
- SIRIO cappers can be manufactured in versions suitable for corrosive products through the use of special metal – alloys: depending on the type of product, Titanium, Hastelloy, Duplex or Super-Duplex are utilized
- • SIRIO cappers can be supplied for use in Hazardous Duty area capping applications. The “Explosion Proof” version is suitable to be placed in classified zones (ATEX or UL).
- A “Large Pitch” version is available, suitable to handle large size containers
- All of the components necessary for the bottle and cap format change-over operations are fitted with quick unlock devices: no tool is necessary to replace them
- Appropriate and accurate control systems ensure the perfect positioning of the cap onto the bottles; in case of unseated or missing cap, the bottle is rejected and deviated onto a parallel conveyor
- The whole range of SIRIO Cappers can be supplied both as a stand-alone machine or combined and connected in monoblock to our EXACTA Fillers
- Cap feeding to the machine is achieved through cap sorter of the rotary mechanical type
- The connection between cap sorter and capping machine is done through horizontal air-cushion cap tracks or on motorized conveyors.
The adaptation of the guides to the various cap sizes can be controlled through a centralized adjusting device
- Cap bulk supply elevators with various sized hoppers are available, to ensure long feeding autonomy