tna's packaging solutions incorporate metal detectors from the world’s leading manufacturer, Safe line.
Safeline’s revolutionary digital technology sets the standard for metal detection devices in the packaging and processing industry, delivering efficiency and peace of mind through protection from ferrous and non-ferrous contamination, even from the most difficult to detect stainless steel fragments
2. Operates at multiple frequencies to automatically accommodate variations in product specifications
3. "Walkie-Talkie" safe
4. Stability with high reliability
5. Patented Zero Metal Free Zone (ZMFZ) Technology
Safeline's ZMFZ technology consists of the Internal Cancellation Field (ICF) technology which eliminates all interference from nearby metal structures.
This ensures that the maximum frequency and stability is reached even in reduced spaces.
This innovative technology shields the detector from signals created by metallized film, aluminium foil or recycled chipboard packaging.
Systems are built to exceed current standards for dry and wash down applications, ensuring peak performance under extreme processing conditions.
To Know More about packaging / metal detectors Please click here
TNA Australia | Food Packaging & Processing
tna is a global leader in the food packaging and processing industry, supplying turnkey solutions and single systems to customers around the world.
Our strength lies in stepping outside the square. We can find a solution to any food packaging and processing problem, no matter how challenging.
- Over 25 years of packaging and processing solutions experience with over 3000 systems installed globally.
- 200 talented people in over 24 locations around the world.
- Our products: Leading supplier of complete turnkey solutions to the food packaging and processing industry with our packaging and distribution systems, robag and roflo being benchmark products in the industry
Customers benefit from tna’s full project management services. tna’s expertise, knowledge and skills are applied to our customers’ engineering and business requirements to enhance production outcomes.
All tna customers receive comprehensive equipment and system training, system maintenance and full after-sales support.