They are 3-5mil thickness nylon-polyethylene standard barrier boilable vacuum pouch that will work well for most fresh and frozen food applications.
Instead of an embossed surface, the new, inovative pouches have a layer of polyethlene mesh sealed in the top 1/2 of the pouch, which is designed to draw the air out of the clamped end.
- Extends shelf-life. Aids in controlling oxidative rancidity; prevents the growth of normal spoilage bacteria.
- Reduces moisture loss and freezer burn, prevents movement of water out of the product.
- Requires minimal storage space.
Common vacuum bags sizes used in meat processing are:
- 160 x 220 mm and 160 x 280 mm
- 180 x 240 mm and 190 x 280 mm
- 230 x 300 mm and 250 x 400 mm
- Other size is available upon request.
Meat Wrapping Film:
A system for pakaging of fresh meat or food applications, wrapping,sealing, pack-off and product handling conveyors for transferring product.
- Width: 450mm / 500mm Long: 1300M.