This pallet inverter is can handle a wide varying load dimensions and weights of up to 2000 kilos. Bi-directional rotation keeps cycle times to a minimum.
Pallet Inverter Benefits
- Rotate pallet loads when exchange of pallets or inversion of product is required.
- Eliminate the need for manual intervention
- Eliminate the injury risk and significantly
- Increase cycle times and productivity
How do Pallet Inverters work?
Pallet inverters have a fixed baseframe and a rotating frame incorporating a clamp mechanism. The clamp is hydraulically actuated while the rotation occurs through the large precision bearing and torque boosted electric drive motor. All functions of the inverter are controlled by touch pad controls and provide consistent, trouble free operation. The operator needs to press only one button to initiate a full cycle.
- Food manufacturers can eliminate wooden pallets from the processing floor. Timber pallets can be swapped for "clean room" standard in-house plastic or steel pallet .
- In automated storage and retrieval systems where pallets are routinely checked and defective pallet loads must be exchanged.
- Export goods on rental or in-house pallets canbe transferred to another pallet (or slip sheet) suitable for export.
- Pallet loads which need to be straightened and "squared up".
- Safety fencing to protect other personnel.
- Remote control to minimise the need for the forklift driver to leave his seat.
- Photo-eyes or Light curtain with interlock in addition to safety fencing.
- Forklift bump edge.
- Pallet inverters operate on automatic cycles and workers need to be protected fromcontact with the inverter as it rotates. Safety fences are essential, and interlock electronic photo eyes or curtains add extra security to workplaces.
- Pallet inverters are large and require dedicated floor space.
- The pallet inversion cycle takes 20 – 35 seconds and this must be taken into account in high volume applications.
- Pallet loads with irregular sides or tops may not invert well.
- Generally inverters operate slowly and smoothly. If the load is placed correctly, there should be no movement during the cycle so even delicate items can be inverted with confidence. If there is a wide variety of product types to be inverted, some may still need to be transferred by hand. This is particularly the case where the packaging material is weak.
- Product outside of the standard inverter opening dimensions will require modifications that add cost.
For more information on this pallet inverter please call or email for a direct reply.