Benefits of Pallet Labelling to a Manufacturer are:
- Accurate Tracking and Traceability
- Just In Time (JIT) Delivery Systems
- Accurate Stock Picking, Stock Rotation and Reordering
- Ability to track then recall batches quickly and easily
- Reduces Manual entry and human error
- Reduces turnaround and improves ‘first in first out’ systems
Unattended Pallet Labelling
For larger production lines and automated palletising systems, an unattended, fully integrated print and apply system provides your optimum pallet labelling solution.
The Next-Label-Out feature prints pallet specific labels ideal for when production lines merge. The unique Auto-Retract feature of the insignia Pallet Label Applicators compensates for varying distances between the Label Applicator and Pallet.
Manual Pallet Labelling
For Manufacturers with manual palletising operations, Thermal Transfer Printers provide the ideal option for Pallet Labelling. The Datamax I4208 is the recommended Thermal Printer for Pallet Labelling, and can print the recommended A6 Pallet Labels, incorporating a Serial Shipping Container Code (SCCC) as required by the grocery industry guidelines.