Pallet Truck | NPV20K
The NPV20K is especially designed for loading and unloading vehicles, as well as load transfer over medium distances (20-50m) between loading and staging areas.
The stylish tiller arm, short power head and excellent fork tip visibility - even when operated by short statured drivers - allow for optimum space utilisation, particularly critical when working on board road vehicles or in block stacking applications.
Exceptional manoeuvrability thanks to the short power head length and narrow overall chassis. Visibility to the fork tips is excellent.
- Platform locks in the "down" position for safe and easy on/off access.
- Spring loaded, fold-away side bars provide support and help reduce accidental damage.
- Ergonomic, easy to use tiller handle.
- Tapered fork tips ensure smooth pallet entry and exit.
- Regenerative braking contributes to speedy work cycles and long battery shift life.
- Excellent traction and ramp performance.