Increase productivity and reduce input costs while achieving a demonstrated return on investment
Do you need reduce input costs, increase productivity and demonstrate to management a quick and clear return on investment of your Board or Senior Management? The MLP-12 Mini Linear Palletiser is the solution.
The following information was provided by one of our Clients who was so impressed that they have now purchase 3x MLP-12's plus an MLP-10:
By installing an MLP-12 system with integrated stretch wrapper and infeed conveyor, we have reduced the cost per unit of product produced by 5% overall, including reducing labour by 33% and in the process have removed a WHS manual handling problem and reduced our insurance premiums and payroll tax.
Operations Manager of a major multi-national food manufacturer
Read more about this project here
Automate your palletising to increase efficiency and reduce OHS problems
The MLP-12 can be programmed with standard pallet recipes. Our automation engineers will code pre-set box and pallet patterns suitable for your products. Once installed, your operators simply use the HMI screen like a iPad to enter the box or bag type and pallet pattern and you are off and running! If your product dimensions or pallet patterns change, we can easily add more 'recipes' to your palletiser.
Features of the MLP-12 Mini Palletiser:
- Easy to use. If you can use an iPad you can operate the MLP-12. How? The MLP-12 comes with a pre-programmed touch screen HMI control for easy operator control
- Handles virtually any carton or bag type. The MLP-12 can be fitted with vacuum gripper, plate gripper or bag gripper heads for different products up to 35kg (or more depending on throughput speed). We can design a gripper head to pick single or multiple cartons/ boxes to help increase throughput.
- Pre-programmed. Our Automation engineers will pre-programme the MLP to suit your box or bag types and pallet patterns and to suit the type of gripper head required for your product/s. We have over 160 standard pallet patterns to choose from or we can develop customised solutions for your product and palletising requirements.
- Small footprint. Don't think you have enough space for a palletiser? The standard MLP-12 Single pallet has a footprint of approx 2.4m x 2.5m | MLP-12 Double pallet only 4.2m x 2.5m
- Grow with your business. Modular and expandable—units can be combined for higher throughput speeds from the beginning or at a later date by extending the base-track of the palletiser.
- Safety is a priority. The MLP-12 comes standard with safety fencing and light curtains plus a Cat 3 integrated safety system with interlocks and E-Stops.
- Reliable. The MLP-12 has proven to be extremely reliable in service, with minimal maintenance and downtime - even in harsh environments.
- Australian made. We are pleasantly surprised how often we are asked this question, and equally surprised at our customer's positive reaction to the answer. The MLP-12 is wholly designed and manufactured in Australia by Australis Engineering.
- Download a free brochure for more information
The MLP-12 can be easily customised with the following options:
- Multi - pallet positions - single, double, triple, quadruple, quintuple
- Palletise and Wrap (with an integrated automatic or semi-automatic pallet wrapper)
- Extended infeed conveyors available to suit your requirements
- Automatic product infeed conveyor
- Multi-line option
- Automatic pallet magazine/ dispenser
- Automatic pallet infeed and outfeed conveyor
- Carton tape sealer on box infeed
- Carton labeling or bar coding
- Light Curtains on pallet outfeed
- Customised pallet pattern recipes
- Customised gripper heads
Cost effective and saves you money
Many packaging lines require 2 or more people to resource the infeed and outfeed operations. The MLP can easily replace these workers so they can be redeployed on higher value tasks as well as eliminating the OHS risk of manual palletising - saving you time and money.
A truly low cost opportunity to reduce input costs and boost productivity. Our feedback suggests many businesses can expect to see a Return on Investment in around 12 to 18 months - this includes reduced labour costs, reduced insurance premiums, reduced payroll tax, accurate stock control, improved WHS outcomes and increased productivity.
Need a full, turnkey solution?
Do you want the palletiser, but also need depalletising, product conveyors (carton, bag, box), infeed conveyors, pallet handling equipment and end of line packaging equipment? Australis Engineering are here to help. Turnkey solutions are our speciality. Contact us for more information.