Soanar - Power, Interconnect & Display presents IEI's iKarPC, an In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system designed to offer GPS navigation, entertainment and networked computing services for cars, trucks, planes and buses.
Powered by an Intel Atom Z510 1.1 GHz processor and pre-installed with Windows XP Embedded, the iKarPC 8-inch in-vehicle panel PCs also come with modern vehicle bus protocols and support diverse wireless connectivity.
The iKarPC also provides users with vehicle diagnostic tools and fleet management options.
Key features of IEI's iKarPC 8-inch in-vehicle panel PCs:
- 8” sunlight readable LCD touch screen suitable for vehicle environment
- WWAN, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth for efficient mobile connectivity
- On-board diagnostics with OBD-II, J1939, FMS support
- Built-in 32-channel GPS receiver enables travel navigation, real-time locating and path tracking
- Fleet management software and SDK that allows third parties to develop software or customise application
- Optional bracket and ram mount for stability in vehicle
- In-vehicle mobile entertainment
- Route tracking and navigation
- Route planning
- Vehicle tracking and navigation
- Vehicle diagnosis
- Real-time locating
- Remote performance monitoring
- Fleet management
- Monitor and record vehicle status with IPCAM applications