Soanar - Power, Interconnect & Display introduces the new Wincomm WMP-227 fanless medical grade panel PCs for healthcare environments.
The release of the WMP-227 follows the success of the WMP-226 model from Wincomm.
Featuring Intel's Core i5 1.6GHz CPU, Wincomm WMP-227 fanless medical grade panel PCs deliver several times the performance with low power consumption, while the 21.5" fully-flat wide-screen display provides a comfortable and ergonomic environment for patient bedside use. The fanless design helps nursing personnel keep wards quiet for patient comfort.
The new fanless design addresses both noise as well as heat dissipation challenges, thanks to Wincomm's ability to design and implement an architecture that optimises the balance between performance, structure and cooling. Such designs provide patients with computer functions such as multimedia, entertainment and the Internet without disturbing the medical environment, nursing personnel or other patients.
Key features of Wincomm WMP-227 fanless medical grade panel PCs:
- Fully flat resistive touch panel
- Proprietary anti-bacterial front panel cover and housing material similar to WMP-226
- Advanced fan cooling system
- Passed European and US Medical 60601-1 3rd Edition (EN 60601-1:2006, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:08) certification
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 1066/1333 memory can be used
- Storage HDD supports up to two 2.5" SATA drives
- Upgrade potential with a single PCI/PCI-E slot and two Mini PCI-e slots
- 4 USB ports to better meet user needs
- Options include a webcam, battery pack and RFID reader
- Custom designs such as LAN isolation, COM isolation and USB isolation also supplied