The VR18 has the highest resolution display available at 480x640 pixels & is the only recorder with plug & play channel expansion. Cards include - universal analog input x3Ch, digital input, analog output, digital output & comms. cards. Channels are isolated to 500V & power supply is 90-264V AC or 11-30V AC/DC. A portable housing is optional.
The recorder can be supplied with Network software [ethernet] for data and alarm management for many recorders over an extended area. This software and the VR18 can be supplied to comply with 21CFR Part 11 requirements for digital data management.
Features of BrainChild VR18 - Paperless Recorder With Plug In I/O 3 - 18 Channels:
- 166mm(W) x 144mm(H) x 175mm(D)
- 155mm colour TFT 640 x 480 - 256 colours
- 18 isolated input or output channels
- Plug & play I/O cards - 6 slots
- RS232/485 or ethernet interface
- Infrared activated screen saver
- High accuracy A/D converter