The Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible Full Facepiece respirator is AS/NZS1716:2003 - Approved for three configurations; APR, PAPR and CF-SAR.
Key Features of PAPR Respirators | Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible (AS/NZS)
- The Survivair Opti-Fit™ convertible full facepiece respirator can be used for various respiratory applications: APR (Air Purifying Respirator), PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) or CF-SAR (Constant Flow — Supplied Air Respirator)
- Choose from a 5-point strap or black industrial mesh headnet to fit your comfort and needs
- Wide viewing area offering distortion free visibility and optical clarity
- Silicone skirt offers exceptional durability and comfort
- All straps are attached to the rim of the facepiece, rather than the silicone skirt, to reduce pressure points and distortion of the sealing surface when tightened
- Nose cup prevents fogging
- Replaceable, high-impact resistant polycarbonate lens treated with anti-scratch coating
- Molded in speaking diaphragm provides improved audio transmission for communication
- Available in three sizes for wide range of fit
Recommended Industries/Use for PAPR Respirators | Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible (AS/NZS)
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
For more information on the full range of PAPR Respirators, please click here.