It has the ability to bind aggregates of varying sizes from pea gravel to sand particles so is suitable for a variety of applications. These include:
- Pea Gravel Pathways – Retains the natural look of the pea gravel. Resulting in an aesthetically pleasing, safe and functional surfacing!
- Pathways around structures such as tree pits
- Soil Stabilisation
- Areas prone to high erosion, such as:
- Walking tracks
- Creek crossings
- High traffic areas
- Easy to apply - Requires no specialised training for application
- Single Component - No mixing required
- Moisture Cured - Reacts with moisture in the air to cure completely
- Inert once cured - Becomes a solid resin
- Two grades available - Grade used will depend on application
For more information about Klingstone®, please click here.