It is adapted for permanent installation on busbars and naked or insulated metal conductors in medium voltage systems. VisiVolt™ indicates the presence of voltage by displaying a large, well visible lightning arrow sign on its LCD.
The VisiVolt™ silicone elastomer enclosure ensures performance in outdoor conditions while its fluorescent orange color provides good visibility among the other elements of the system.
Key features of Passive Voltage Indicators VisiVolt™ :
- Applicable on any unscreened medium voltage system; for permanent installation
- For nominal system voltages from 3kV to 36kV
- Information on voltage presence status of the system available all the time
- Outdoor and indoor application
- Good visibility in all lighting conditions
- Economical solutions
- Maintenance free; passive device - no power supply needed
- Easy to install
- Can be installed on:
- unshielded, naked or insulated
- of any typical diameter or cross section
Compliance with standards:
Threshold of indication of voltage presence below 45% of nominal three-phase system voltage is in line with IEC 61243-5 and IEC 61958.
Withstand voltages and withstand fault currents are in line with IEC 60694.
Resistance to moisture ingress tested according to IEC 60099-4.