- Automatically installs Standard cross section cable ties, with up to 50 lbs. loop tensile strength for bundles up to 2” diameter.
- Cycle times of less than one second are up to six times faster than conventional manual cable tie installation tools.
- Continuously molded cable ties (2,500 ties/reel) provide continuous feeding for high productivity and reduced downtime due to fewer reel changes
- Ergonomic, lightweight tool head reduces operator fatigue and repetitive motion injuries; no counter balance required; right or left hand operation; durable, one-piece cable tie tip collector; built-in safety interlock
- Microprocessor based controller monitors system performance through LCD display; provides production data and reporting, including error detection and cycle count; On-line HELP menu through LCD display in five languages
- Transfer hose (two sizes) transfers cable tie and signal from dispenser to tool head; electrical connectors designed for easy attachment and secure connection
- Dispenser frame supports dispenser; can be used as freestanding unit or permanently mounted to a bench or cart
Optional accessories include filter/regulator & air supply hose and bench mount for hands-free operation