With up to date tax schedules transmitted to your system as soon as they become available, you need never worry about tax changes. Electronic Funds Transfer to up to 6 different accounts per employee also makes the processing of pays easier.
The Payroll System holds static information for each employee. Information such as employee name, address, telephone numbers, Tax File Number, commencement date, permanent status, cost centre, job description, award, super fund, payment methods and pay cycle all assist in the setting up of a "template" for each employee's standard pay.
This template may then be used to process pays quickly and efficiently. Of course, these templates may be edited at the point of processing the pays to cater for non-standard pay periods.
If desired, your employees may be grouped into varying departments and locations, enabling accurate and detailed cost reporting. For added simplicity, all Payroll information feeds directly to your General Ledger.
- Standard "templates" may be used to expedite the payroll entry.
- These "templates" may be edited during payroll entry.
- Employees may nominate to have their pays in cash, cheque, electronic funds transfer, General Ledger account transfer, or any combination of these.
- If paying by cash, a Cash Dissection report is automatically produced.
- Electronic Funds Transfer - up to 6 bank accounts per employee.
- Part or all of an employees pay can be directed to a General Ledger Account (such as a loan account).
- Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Long Service and Flexitime accruals are automated.
- Extra Super Contributions adequately catered for.
- Fully integrated with General Ledger.
- Pay Cycles can vary from employee to employee eg some employees may be paid weekly, others fortnightly, and others monthly.
- Permanent and Casual Staff accurately accounted for.
- Up to date tax schedules at hand.
- Group Certificates may be produced at year end or at the time of an employee's departure.
- Ease of set up.
- Straightforward to maintain.
- Fast and efficient processing of pays.
- Accurate accruals calculated for each employee.
- Saves time for paymaster.
- Accurate tax calculated for each employee.
- Fast and efficient Year End process, including printing of Group Certificates.
- Detailed cost reporting means a better grasp of your company's success.
- Detailed Pay Slips mean Employees are always well informed.
- More flexibility for business and employee.