As our designers and engineers have significant experience, we are often able to detect problems in customer’s designs, assisting them in getting a product that is right the first time.
Once the specified design criteria are satisfied, the PCB’s are laid out with a strong bias on Design For Manufacture and Testability. Strong and positive feedback of the design is provided by our in-house electronics assembly team.
By doing this we have the ability to significantly control and reduce manufactured costs as well as provide a highly testable product.
We can handle all aspects of your PCB layout including:
- Schematic Entry.
- PCB footprint design and selection.
- PCB Design to IPC standards such as IPC-2220 Design Standards for Printed Boards and IPC-SM-782A Surface Mount Design and Land Pattern Standard.
- Optimal ‘design for manufacturability’
- Product prototyping and review.
- EMC compliance testing.
- Manufacture of finished product.
In our initial design review, we work closely with you to identify all issues that may affect the design. These issues may include:
- Component voltage, current and power ratings.
- Product end use with respect to temperature and temperature cycling etc..
- Mechanical constraints, such as form factor, vibration, etc.
- The manufacture process to be used.
- Component availability.
- Programming and testability issues.
- Field serviceability requirements.
We have formalised design processes with proven results in achieving the highest degree of 'design for manufacturability' and 'lowest cost of ownership'.
We have a full team of qualified, experienced people available to assist in getting your design into production effectively. This includes:
- Technical project managers.
- Hardware design engineers.
- Software design engineers.
- IPC certified PCB designers.
- In house production staff.
The Millison Advantage:
Millison Technology supplies a full range of design, engineering and manufacturing services. Total integration of service as well as unmatched enthusiasm from our staff provide you with ‘your ultimate solution’ for your electronics design and manufacture needs.