The PEX-1002 has a PCI Express interface, and it features 110 k Samples/Sec or 44 k Samples/Sec 12-bit resolution A/D converter, 16-ch 5V/TTL digital input and 16-ch 5V/TTL digital output. PEX-1002L/1002H provides either 32-ch single-ended or 16-ch differential analog inputs which are jumper selectable, and a programmable high speed PGA is equipped for gain controls (1/2/4/8 for Low Gain,01/10/100/1000 for High Gain).
The PEX-1002 also adds a Card ID switch and pull-high/low resisters for DI on board. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PEX-1002 series cards in one computer. The pull-high/ pull-low resisters are used to specify the DI status; when the DI channels are unconnected, the DI status will remain in predefined status without being left floating.
- 12-bit resolution, 100 kS/s high-speed AD converter.
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs.
- The max. sampling rate is low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s.
- PCI-1002LU/PEX-1002L: programmable low gain: 1, 2, 4, 8.
- PCI-1002HU/PEX-1002H: programmable high gain: 1, 10, 100, 1000.
- 16 digital input/16 digital output channels.
- Internal/external trigger.
- Half size board.
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low. [PEX-1002L/H]
- Supports PCI Express x1
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch) [PCI-1002LU/HU]
- Universal PCI card, supports the +5 V and +3.3 V PCI Bus.
- DOS Lib and BC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.
For more information, please visit : http://www.icpdas.com.tw/product/solutions/pc_based_io_board/pci/pci-1002.html
Or e-mail to email@example.com for more support!