The Caretex PE 1002 Zipper Loading Gate Container Liner is suitable for:
- Wheat, grains, corn, rice, barley
- Sugar or similar
- Fish meal
- Bone meal
- Coffee and cocoa beans
- Food stuff (other)
- Made for 20', 30' and 40' containers
- For 20' liner: 2400 x 2400 x 5900 mm
- 150 microns (6 mil), FDA approved
- Reinforcement bulkhead Polyethylene (PE) or
- Polypropylene (PP)
Horizontal loading through zipper opening in the bulkhead, using conveyor belt or auger loading system. Also available in versions suitable for loading by means of inverse tilting of container.
Simply tilting the container and cutting the liner is all it takes to unload the container.
Retention of bulkhead:
This liner shall be used in connection with 5 steel bars mounted in fixation straps at the container door opening (bulkhead).