Innovative drill line combines Peddinghaus patents with cutting edge mechanical and software technology.
Peddinghaus Corporation, USA, has recently released its latest drilling innovation – The Advantage 2 high speed beam drill line. The all new Advantage 2 beam drill line is capable of high speed drilling, tapping, countersinking, and multi axis scribing for a wide variety of profiles including beams, channel, angle, square / rectangular hollow sections, and flat bar.
The latest in high speed drilling the Advantage 2 utilizes three drill spindles each accompanied by an optional 5 station automatic tool changer. Automatic tool changing paired with carbide drilling of up to 2250 RPM and 27 IPM / 685 mmpm feed rates make this machine unmatched in speed for profiles up to 447 kg /300 lbs per ft.
Features of the Peddinghaus Advantage 2 drill line include:
- Carbide drilling but also capable of accepting HSS inserts, or twist drill tooling allowing for a wide array of tooling options in any situation
- Optional five station automatic tool changers eliminate operator intervention increasing efficiencies and decreasing potential safety hazards
- New Peddiflex3D CAD programming, batch nesting, and production reporting software. This new 3D software package is offered first on the Advantage 2 drill line
- Complete electronic motion and spindle control as a part of Peddinghaus’ green initiative
- Sophisticated Siemens 25 HP / 18.5 kW spindle specific electronic drilling motors for unmatched electronic spindle control and feedback
- And much more…
“Our entire company is proud to release this modern drilling machine after extensive research working with our customers, service technicians, global engineering department and international sales force. We feel as though this machine puts our level of technology far above the rest in software efficiency, enhanced productivity, and mechanical reliability.”
- Jim Sutliffe, Vice President of Engineering, Peddinghaus Corporatio
For more information, please contact Darren Harmsworth – Fabrication Sales on 0413 832 087 or email@example.com