The H10 Series represents the ultimate in earmuff technology
by providing one of the highest protection levels in the industry coupled with Peltor’s extensive list of performance and comfort features. The Best of the best.
- Extreme performance with twin cup technology
- Unique, patented dual cup design minimizes resonance to achieve maximum sound quality and attenuation without resorting to muffcups
- Wide, soft padded headband distributes weight while two point suspension exert low pressure for comfortable long term use
- Soft, liquid foam filled ear cushions provide added comfort
- Simple smooth height adjustment
- Rated to 33dB
- Class 5
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean the outside of the earmuff regularly with soap and lukewarm water. Do not immerse in water.
- Do not store the earmuff in temperatures above 130°F (+55°C), for example behind a windshield or window.
- This product may be impaired by certain chemical substances.
Earmuffs must be regularly inspected for cracked or worn parts and replaced as needed. Typical life for foam cushions is 6 months.
- This product contains metallic components that may increase electrical hazards.
- Note: If these recommendations are not followed, both attenuation and function may be impaired.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Pull the cups outward and position the hearing protector over your ears so that the cushions fully enclose the ears and seal tightly against the head.
- Adjust the height of each cup on both sides while holding the headband down until you have a tight and comfortable fit.
- The headband should sit straight on the head.
- Important: For best protection ear cushions should seal firmly against the head. Anything that interferes with the seal such as long hair (pull back to the extent possible), thick or poorly fitting eyeglass temples, pencils or caps, will lessen the protection. Do not bend and reshape the headband as this will cause a loose fit and sound leakage.
The language is required by AS standards but Aearo makes no warranties as to the suitability of the AS Class Rating or SLC80 value to measure the actual workplace protection and therefore to predict in what suitable noise levels the protector may be safety used.
Attenuation for Australia / New Zealand