DBI-SALA, a Capital Safety brand solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW PenoGuard™ fall protection system, a new and revolutionary safety device that dramatically increases the safety of workers around penetrations that are commonly seen in construction, civil works and confined space applications.
- PenoGuard is a highly engineered 2-in-1 fall protection safety device that provides an effective solution for the prevention of falls around penetrations in a variety of industrial applications.
- Penoguard has numerous safety factors that greatly enhance the protection of workers around penetrations and offers an effective solution for the prevention of falls around unprotected openings.
- When in the closed position the mesh gates securely cover the hole and visually alerts any bystanders/workers to the presence of a penetration.
- When in the open position, the PenoGuard is a four sided guard rail providing safe access to workers whilst minimising any fall hazards to nearby personnel or passerby.
- It is reusable and built to last, constructed from high quality steel to ensure high load capacity and durability.
- PenoGuard is simple to install, use and transport from job to job.
- When closed PenoGuard can be locked with a padlock to prevent unauthorised access for guaranteed safety and peace of mind.
"Too many workers and innocent bystanders have been either severely or fatally injured by falling through unguarded or poorly guarded penetrations," says Rick Millar, Technical Manager for Capital Safety, Australia and New Zealand. Long gone are the days of throwing an unsecured sheet of plywood, pallet or makeshift cover over a hole and hoping that no one will fall through."
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW PenoGuard™ fall protection system call on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.penoguard.capitalsafety.com.au.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 17 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA and PROTECTA brands.