Companies now have the choice of treating their own effluent or paying trade effluent prices. For those opting for in-situ treatment, a reliable process is essential.
Inaccurate dosing not only needlessly wastes chemicals and inflate costs on site, it can also leave the company open to failure to reach compliance under trade effluent guidelines. Watson-Marlow’s family of positive displacement pumps provides a solution. They are ideal for transferring sludges and metering the harsh and aggressive chemicals used in water treatment.
- Accurate dosing aids legislative compliance
- Eliminates wastage of incorrectly-dosed chemicals
- Reliable flow rate, accurate control
- Chemical resistance to wide range of substances
- High pressure capability
- No valves, seals, glands or common wear parts
- Lower maintenance costs
- Control via process signal or a Profibus network