Companies now have the choice of treating their own effluent or paying trade effluent prices. For those opting for in-situ treatment, a reliable process is essential.
Inaccurate dosing not only needlessly wastes chemicals and inflate costs on site, it can also leave the company open to failure to reach compliance under trade effluent guidelines. Watson-Marlow’s family of positive displacement pumps provides a solution. They are ideal for transferring sludges and metering the harsh and aggressive chemicals used in water treatment.
Accurate dosing aids legislative compliance
Eliminates wastage of incorrectly-dosed chemicals
Reliable flow rate, accurate control
Chemical resistance to wide range of substances
High pressure capability
No valves, seals, glands or common wear parts
Lower maintenance costs
Control via process signal or a Profibus network
Watson-Marlow and Bredel | Peristaltic Pumps
The Watson-Marlow Pumps Group is the world's leading specialist in peristaltic pumping, the world's fastest-growing pump type.
In our 50 years we have sold more than a million pumps, in sizes which can pump from microlitres an hour to 80,000 litres an hour.
We are composed of six manufacturing businesses:
• Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry
• Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
• Watson-Marlow Bredel: heavy-duty hose pumps
• Watson-Marlow Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
• Watson-Marlow Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
• Watson-Marlow MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal rotary pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
We have sales companies in Great Britain, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, the Netherlands, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland and the United States of America and we distribute worldwide.