Perma Star Vario
The key differences between the perma Star Vario and gas type lubricators are listed below:
- Grease dispensing from the Star Vario is controlled via a battery powered mechanical drive system which delivers measured volumes of grease at precise intervals.
- The rate of grease dispensing is independent of ambient temperature and can be varied by means of simple-to-apply settings. Refer to Table 1 below.
- The higher pressure output from the Star Vario facilitates flexibility for remote mounting options.
Performance Features and Benefits:
- Variable Settings - The Star Vario can be set to dispense grease between 0.3 and 8.3cc per day.
- Remote Installation Options - The Star Vario can be installed up to distances of 3 meters from the lubrication point therefore allowing a point of safe and efficient access to be chosen for the lubricator mounting point.
- LED Alert System and Transparent Grease Canister - The LED alert system uses two flashing LED's, one red and one green, to provide signals to the maintenance operator which identify the operational status of the lubricator. Meanwhile the transparent canister provides an easy and quick means of assessing the progress of the grease delivery piston.