Now the full range of flow rates is available in one lightweight, low-cost, heavy-duty sampler. The AirChek 52 Air Sampling Pump becomes a fully versatile sampler with the use of the Low Flow Constant Pressure Controller (CPC) (Cat. No. 226-26-CPC).
The CPC expands the flow range capabilities of the AirChek 52 Air Sampling Pump to include the 5 to 500 ml/min range. This low-cost, lightweight adapter simply fits into the sampling train tubing allowing the pump to operate in a constant pressure mode. Adjustable low flow tube holders can then be used to collect up to four tube samples simultaneously and at different flow rates.
The flow rate at each intake of the adjustable low flow tube holders can be set from 5 to 500 ml/min. Multiple tube sampling reduces time in the field and uses fewer pumps.
- Constant range from 1000-3000ml/min
- Constant flow compensation
- For both high and low flow applications
- Minimum controls for easy operation
- RFI/EMI shielded and UL listed for intrinsic safety
- Highly accurate display
- Low flow sampling capabilities
- Multiple-tube sampling capabilities
- Full shift run times
- Small, compact and light-weight
- Simple design, smooth surface
- Built in pulsation dampener
- Built in replaceable particulate trap
- Quiet operation
- Replacement parts in preassembled modules
- Fully encapsulated electronics for corrosion resistace.
The SKC AirChek 52 is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.